These ponds are managed by the municipal AAPPMA (Approved Association for Fishing and Protection of Aquatic Environments)
They are accessible for trout fishing from the 1st Sunday to the last Sunday of March with a day pass (sold on site).
What are we fishing?
- Open from the beginning of March to the end of March (4 Sundays).
- Trout fishing: open on Sundays from 9 a.m. to 18 p.m. with trout release.
- Day pass sold on site (adult rate for 2 lines and child rate under 10 for 1 line).
- Fishing subject to departmental regulations
- Shore fishing only.
- Possibility of renting a pond for works councils or associations from March, on weekends: shelter with tables and benches for 50 people, barbecue (by reservation).
Adult: €12 (2 lines / 1 day)
Child (9 years old): €6 (1 line / day).Openings
From 05/03 to 26/03/2023, every Sunday from 9 p.m. to 18 p.m.Pet Friendly
Not disclosedSpoken languages