This municipal pond is located in the town of Vandré and operated by the EAPV (Etoile Amicale Populaire Vandréen), an association whose objective is to develop and promote leisure activities in the town.
We fish for white fish and carp
More details about this place
The pond of the strike is accessible from February to the end of November.
It covers an area of 2 hectares.
What are we fishing?
White fish and carp
- Open from January to mid-December on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays (and Monday by reservation) from 8 a.m. to 18 p.m.
- Only coarse fishing allowed
- Daily fishing license not sold on site. To be purchased in advance from Floralys Pêche in Surgères, the Muron Bakery or the Vandré Supermarket
- Price: €10 per day (2 rods maximum), €5 per day for children under 10 (1 rod)
On site, there are also
- Enduro carp 48 hours at the end of June
Adult: 10 € (Day pass 2 rods)
Child (10 years old): €5 (Day pass for 1 cane).
No card sales on site. To be purchased in advance.Openings
From 07/01 to 17/12/2023, every Saturday and Sunday from 8 a.m. to 18 p.m.
And holidays.Pet Friendly
Not disclosedSpoken languages