These private ponds located in the town of Ciré d'Aunis are located in the Rochefortais marsh. Between land and marshes, this green, calm and peaceful corner of nature offers 2 fishing ponds to spend a friendly and quiet moment.
The site is open from the beginning of March to mid-August and has 2 fishing ponds with a total area of more than 5 hectares.
- A 0,5 hectare pond is dedicated to trout, sturgeon and white fish fishing. Release portions of trout each day it is open.
- A 5 hectare pond is compulsory No kill: sturgeons (up to 35 kg), white grass, catfish, carp (up to 23 kg), bream, pike.
WHAT DO WE FISH THERE?
Trout (portion and large trout), sturgeon, whitefish, grass carp, catfish, carp, bream, pike
- Open Mondays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays from 8 a.m. to 18 p.m.
- Release of portion trout every Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and public holiday on pond n°1. In case of hot weather, the release of trout may be replaced by a release of sturgeon.
- Private ponds and in closed water, the federal fishing license is not necessary.
- Day or half-day fishing rights, depending on the number of rods and the type of fishing (pond)
- Sale of bait on site: moths, mealworms, seed pellets, maggots, earthworms, corn
- Shore fishing only.
AND ALSO ON SITE
- a snack bar with takeaway
- a dining room
- a playground for children
- pétanque courts
- picnic areas
Adult: 7 € (Rate for the day
€5 for 1/2 day (8 a.m. to 13 p.m. or 13 p.m. to 18 p.m.).
Price 3 rods: 20€
Card of 10 rods: 60€.Openings
From mid-March to the end of August, every Monday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday and public holidays from 8 a.m. to 18 p.m. Gate opens at 7:30 a.m.Pet Friendly
Not disclosedSpoken languages