Church rebuilt in the 17th century from the remains of a medieval building. The small square bell tower was built in 1848.
The particularity of this church lies in its painted carved stone altarpiece, executed in 1663 and 1686. The priest of the time, François Nicolaï was even represented as a winegrower on the right column of the altarpiece.
Free access.Pet Friendly
Not disclosedSpoken languages