This 12th century building included a nave and 2 aisles ending in apsidioles of which the beginnings remain. The choir and the sanctuary remain, with arcades and columns. The 2 apsidioles probably opened onto a transept.
The current church represents only a part of the original church which was to be much larger. A multitude of decorations cover the building. The richness of this church is its chevet with its apses endowed with very beautiful sculptures.
Usually open during Heritage Days (mid-September)
Church: classification by decree of January 19, 1911
Visitable during Heritage Days
- Pet Friendly
Not disclosedSpoken languages