La Gaule Marandaise is an Approved Association for Fishing and Protection of Aquatic Environments (AAPPMA) which manages the fishing area of the Marans/La Rochelle Canal (from Marans to the Locks of Andilly) as well as the Sèvre Niortaise (from the Combrands to Marans) .
The purpose of the AAPPMAs is in particular:
* collection on behalf of the Water Agencies of the fee for aquatic environments (RMA);
* the management and maintenance of the banks of French rivers and lakes within its territory;
* the management of fish resources (article L.433-3 of the Environmental Code);
* the environmental Protection ;
* the grouping of fishermen liable for fishing licenses.
All year.Pet Friendly
Not disclosedSpoken languages