The Saint-Pierre church dates from the XNUMXth century, in freestone and rubble.
The church was given to the abbey of Saint-Jean-d'Angély in 1015.
It is a rectangular Romanesque building, which opens with a portal with three arches in tiers-point and ends with a narrow choir with three windows in tiers-point. The top of the side walls is underlined by a cornice with crests, simple to the south and carved with different figures to the north. The original vaults have disappeared.
The bell in place since 1635 in a sculpted campanile enhances the building.
- Pet Friendly
Not disclosedSpoken languages