Originally Romanesque, this church went through different stages of construction. Different periods are identifiable from the remaining architectural elements: a richly decorated Romanesque apse, a later nave and portal, in the Gothic style.
Church restored in 1858 and 1862.
Inside, the collapsed vaults have been replaced by a framework.
The last bay retains interesting Romanesque capitals.
The Romanesque apse is vaulted in the bottom of the oven and has capitals carved with interlacing.
The facade is surmounted by a bell tower.
Parish church of Vouhé: registration Historic Monument by decree of September 19, 1928
- Pet Friendly
Not disclosedSpoken languages