Built in 1823 and 1827, the Halle aux Poissons is located on the site of the former fish market. The Marquis d'Aligre, who ordered its construction, made it a corn exchange.
Transformed into a fish market around 1911, it was only later that the development of the covered market made it possible to bring together traders from the 2 markets in the same place.
Today, this hall has become a place of demonstration and exhibition.
All year, every day.Pet Friendly
Not disclosedSpoken languages