The current church of La Grève sur Mignon dates from the 1882th century. It was the Count of Gaalon who donated land on which his widow would have this church built in 1907. It was not opened for worship until XNUMX.
The church of La Grève sur Mignon presents a combination of Romanesque and Gothic styles. It has a chapel dedicated to Saint Catherine du Mignon (patron saint of potters).
Free access.Pet Friendly
Not disclosedSpoken languages