Church ruined during the Wars of Religion, it was rebuilt in the 17th century. Its porch bell tower is the only vestige of the Romanesque church.
It contains several objects of great interest: painted and gilded sculpted wooden altarpiece from the 18th century, painted wooden ship's ex voto from the 19th century, painting of the adoration of the shepherds in 1773.
- Pet Friendly
Not disclosedSpoken languages